Key dates in the international expansion of ATALIAN
ATALIAN began to develop a presence across Europe to support its French clients in their international expansion.
Today, French clients account for 15% of orders implemented internationally.
- 2000 : Auchan set up in Hungary and asked ATALIAN to do the same and provide the same services as in France
- 2001 : ATALIAN set up in Poland using the same approach
- 2004 : ATALIAN group set up in Luxemburg by acquiring the cleaning company Avisia.
- 2006 : Subsidiary opened in Romania.
ATALIAN also consolidated its offering in Poland by developing a position on the global services market as opposed to just cleaning. Successful diversification: after one year, TFN Poland generated half of its turnover in multi-services.
- 2007 : ATALIAN set up in Croatia and then in the Czech Republic with the acquisition of Jana.
- 2008 : opening of the first subsidiary in Spain with the acquisition of Martorell Neteges. Subsidiary established in Slovakia.
- 2009 : Acquisition of Pol-K (Poland) and of Génie-Therm (Luxemburg).
- 2010 : Acquisition of EKUS and KADUS in Croatia.
- 2011 : Acquisition of AGOM and ATLANTIS in Belgium and KAF Facility in Czech Republic and Slovakia.
- 2011 : ATALIAN set up in Morocco with the acquisition of VIP Group.